Sunday, December 21, 2008

Greetings from sunny Florida!

We made it!  However, we did drive the Nissan 240 all the way down to Lake Worth.  I heard it was really cold in Siloam today.  I wouldn't know, it's pretty warm here right now :)  But, yeah, we did have plans to fly stand-by but at the last minute the flights going into Miami got booked so we packed on Saturday morning and headed out. 

We also had our little family Christmas on Saturday morning.  It was so great.  We put an unopened gift in Isaiah's room so he'd see it when he woke up.  And all the wrapped presents had his name on them so he'd know that they were his and not mine or Matt's.  He was so excited!  It is pretty neat to see how he recognized all the toys that he put on his list.  I love to see Christmas through his eyes.  Reminds me of when I was a little girl.  
We have a busy day tomorrow.  We're going to the beach and playing some ping-pong and eating a lot of good food.  I need to go get rested up for it!

No comments: