Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Little Update

Just to let everyone know, we HAVE NOT moved yet.  The loft is finished just sitting there lonely and empty.  We are waiting for the appraisal to finalize and different legal loose ends to get tied up.  I am getting restless.

We are leaving for Florida for the Christmas, Matt's 30th birthday, our 7th wedding anniversary holidays in less than two weeks.  We were planning on driving because plane tickets are ridiculous but there might be a chance that we could get some stand-by tickets for free.  Please pray that it works out because our plan included driving Matt's two-door, hatchback, Nissan 240 (that also has over 200,000 miles on it!) all the 24 hours it takes to get to West Palm Beach.  
Isaiah can't wait for Christmas.  Everyday he adds something to his wish list.  His favorite movie right now is "The Nightmare Before Christmas."  I know...we do talk about how Christmas is really about how Jesus came as a baby to live a perfect life and die for our sins that we may have eternal life though.
My shop downtown (Amandromeda) is getting closer to Grand Opening day.  We plan to open mid-to-late January.  I am really excited and nervous about it.  There are so many things to get done!  But I can't wait to start.
Hopefully soon I'll get to say that we're closing on the loft!  I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

christine said...

Thanks for the update! I was wondering. Let us know if you need help moving all your stuff!