Wednesday, November 5, 2008

T minus 2 weeks-ish

I think we may be closing on the loft in about two weeks!  The projected date is November 20 or 21.  Yesterday, they exposed the floors to put on the first clear coat and today they put on the second coat.  This place is really exceeding all of my expectations.  When I saw the floors last night, I squealed because I was just so happy.  It's amazing to see your vision coming into reality.  

In other news, we did have a super fun Halloween.  We've already eaten all of our candy.  
Also, I subscribe to thelightlist@thelightministry.com and get a scripture a day through email from them.  Yesterday the verse was from John 16:33.  It was very fitting for our country's present situation so I thought I'd share it with you.  "Jesus said, 'I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace.  In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world.'"

No comments: