Saturday, July 26, 2008

Long time, No post

Sorry that it has been such a long time since our last post!  We have indeed moved (twice actually), and are still renting while the loft gets renovated.  Things for the new house are pretty slow going.  It is such a unique property in Siloam and we have encountered a lot of obstacles.  But our floors are going in!  I'll try to post more updated pictures when I can.

We also went to Canada in June for vacation with my (Amanda) parents.  It was so much fun.  We posted some of the pictures from our trip so feel free to check those out.  
Also, I got a "new" car.  We are going to post pictures soon.  That's all I will say about that for now.  It's a pretty neat deal.
And I promise to keep up the blog better in the future.  I'm sure I've said that before but I really mean it this time!

No comments: